PARENT PORTAL INSTRUCTIONS
What does the Portal provide?
- Provides parents one login to access all of their children.
- Provides parents with 24/7 access to their children's data (available modules include Schedules, Progress Reports, Report Cards and Attendance).
- Allows the District the ability to distribute messages to parents.
- Gives parents another reason to visit the school website and stay informed.
- Parent Home Layout
- All of a guardian’s children will show on this screen based on the relationships set up during registration.
- Parents can change their own password.
- District logo or picture is displayed.
- Shows basic student information.
- Displays the most recently uploaded student picture.
- Visit the login page.
- First-time users will go underneath the “Login” button to “Parent Portal Registration.”
- The Account Information page will ask you for information.
- Click on the "Create an Account" button once the information has been entered.
- Once approved, you will get a confirmation email.
- Returning users – will enter their email address and password and click on the "Login" button.
- Click on the “I Agree” button. It will open a window.