- High School Counselor (A-G): Mrs. Pamela Kiely
- High School Counselor (H-O): Mrs. Maggie Heeter
- High School Counselor (P-Z): Dr. Maryanna Fezer-Stout
- Middle School Counselor (A-K): Mrs. Patricia Burns
- Middle School Counselor (J-Z): Mrs. Suzanne Boling
- Psychologist: Mr. Doug Peita
- Social Worker: Ms. Joelle Labert
- Social Worker: Mrs. Megan Hamm
- Secretary: Mrs. Jennifer Barber
WNY COLLEGE FAIR
- Students exploring their options for continuing their studies can visit the Buffalo Business First website for the 2021 Western New York College Fair.
VIRTUAL FINANCIAL AID NIGHT
- Financial Aid Night was held virtually on Sept. 24, 2020. For your convenience, you can download the handout from the event. In addition, you can download the draft 2021-22 FAFSA on the Web worksheet. You can view the presentation from the event below:
REQUEST FOR STUDENT DISMISSAL FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Helpful information during the COVID-19 pandemic can be found here.
GET NOTIFICATIONS THROUGH REMIND
- The Middle/High School Counseling Office uses Remind to send out reminder texts to parents and students about field trip sign-ups, parent teacher conferences, Summer School sign-ups, SAT and PSAT sign-ups, important events, graduation and other important information.
Parents and students must sign up annually to receive information through Remind. Remind is a one-way broadcast system to push out notifications. The school counselors cannot send individual messages to parents or students, and parents/students cannot reply through Remind. The system is set up so the counselors never see parents’ or students’ phone numbers.
STUDENT ACTIVITY WORKSHEET