Technological proficiency is a critical skill for students to be successful in college and the work place. Tonawanda is committed to providing students with the technological tools necessary to promote critical thinking, communication, collaboration and direct interaction with the curriculum.
- Increase student engagement, motivation, and exploration with content, curricula, and standards
- Improve organizational skills
- Enhance technological proficiency
- Provide access to a variety of tools and programs for product creation
- Develop pride and ownership of work