Athletic Director: Ben Morton, (716) 694-7670 ext. 2271 firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletics Secretary: Becky Harmon, (716) 694-7675 email@example.com
Fax number: (716) 213-4608
2020 Fall Sports Dates, Start Times, Locations:
Girls Varsity Soccer- Monday 9/21 - 9/25, HS Turf Soccer Field, 3:30-5:00 PM
Girls JV Soccer- Monday 9/21 - 9/25, HS Grass Soccer Field, 3:30-5:00 PM
Boys Varsity Soccer- Monday 9/21 - 9/25, HS Grass Soccer Field, 3:30-5:00 PM
Boys JV Soccer- Monday 9/21 - 9/25, HS Turf Soccer Field, 5:00-6:30 PM
Coed Varsity Cross Country- Monday 9/21 - 9/25, HS Door 22, 3:30-5:00 PM
Girls Varsity Swim- Monday 9/21 - 9/25, HS Door 23, 3:30-5:30 PM
Girls Varsity Diving- Monday 9/21 - 9/25, HS Door 23, 3:30-5:30 PM
Girls Varsity Tennis- Monday 9/21 - 9/25 HS Tennis Courts, 3:30-5:30 PM
Boys Varsity Golf- Monday 9/21, HS Door 1, Bus Pickup 3:00 PM
Fall Student Athlete Requirements:
- All student athletes must arrive to school grounds wearing a mask and maintain 6 feet of social distance from any other person as they approach their playing field or practice area.
- All student athletes who have a practice during an In-Person learning day at school must exit the building and school leave grounds directly after 9th period at 2:17 PM.
- All Student athletes should not return to school grounds until no earlier than 10 minutes before the start of your practice.
- All Student athletes should arrive to practice dressed to participate as there will be no use of locker rooms for outdoor sports.
- Soccer athletes will enter the soccer fields though the black gate by door 1 of the HS.
- Tennis athletes will meet by the bleachers of the Tennis court.
- Cross Country athletes will meet outside of door 22 of at the back of the HS.
- Swim athletes will meet outside of door 23 in the back of the HS. Coach Schroeder will let you into door 23 which leads directly to the girls swim locker room and connects to the pool.
FALL 2020 ATHLETIC PAPERWORK:
All athletic paper work can be picked up and returned in the HS athletic office. Student's need to turn in completed paperwork so coaches know who is interested in trying out and so you're eligible to participate!