Letter from Mr. Morton with an important update regarding all Winter Sports: CLICK HERE
Low & Moderate Risk Winter Sports (Bowling & Swimming) are scheduled to begin December 14th, 2020.
High Risk Winter Sports (Basketball, Cheerleading, & Wrestling) are scheduled to being January 4th, 2021.
Athletic Director: Ben Morton, (716) 694-7670 ext. 2271 firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletics Secretary: Becky Harmon, (716) 694-7675 email@example.com
Fax number: (716) 213-4608
Winter Student Athlete Requirements:
- All student athletes must arrive to school grounds wearing a mask and maintain 6 feet of social distance from any other person as they approach their practice game court or area.
- All student athletes who have a practice during an In-Person learning day at school must exit the building and school leave grounds directly after 9th period at 2:17 PM.
- All Student athletes should not return to school grounds until no earlier than 10 minutes before the start of your practice.
- All Student athletes should arrive to practice dressed to participate as there will be no use of locker rooms for outdoor sports.
- Basketball, Cheerleading & Wrestling athletes will re enter back into the HS for practices and games through door 1 of the HS.
- Swim athletes will meet outside of door 23 (for girls) and door 24 (for boys) in the back of the HS. Swim coaches will let swim athletes into door 23 & door 24 which leads directly to the girls & boys swim locker rooms and connects to the pool.
2020 Winter Season ATHLETIC PAPERWORK:
All athletic paper work can be picked up and returned in the HS athletic office. Student's need to turn in completed paperwork so coaches know who is interested in trying out and so you're eligible to participate!