- Students should not arrive at school before the 8:20 a.m. bell. This is to reduce the possibility of an accident or injury, as children will be unsupervised prior to the entry bell. We ask parental cooperation to be successful in our effort to provide for a safe school.
- Please do not block crosswalks when dropping off or picking up your child. Please drop off or pick up your child on the school side of the street beyond the bus loop on
Gibson Street in the area marked “Student Pick-up/Drop-off”.
NOT PARK IN THE BUS LOOP! DO NOT PICK-UP OR DROP-OFF CHILDREN IN THE BUS LOOP.
- Parents waiting to pick up children at the end of the school day SHOULD NOT wait by the classroom door. Walkers will be dismissed through the bus loop door (1).
- Picking your Child Up Before
Regular School Dismissal Children who must be picked up before regular school dismissal will need a note stating the reason and pick-up time for the early dismissal. Please report to the office-NOT your child’s classroom-for early dismissal. Your child will be notified of your arrival and be sent to the office. All children must be signed out in the office. RELEASING STUDENT TO SOMEONE OTHER THAN A PARENT /GUARDIAN The parent or guardian must provide the school with the following written information if someone other than the parent or guardian is picking the student up from school:
Child’s Classroom Number
Date and Time of Pickup
Name, relationship and telephone number of
person to pick up student
- The person picking up the child must:
Report to the school office
Show picture identification
The safety of your child is the school’s primary concern. Alternate arrangements will not be accepted unless in written form and made in advance. Bus students must take the bus to and from school unless written parental permission is given prior to the dismissal time to alter those arrangements. Verbal permission is discouraged.
CUSTODIAL PARENT CHANGES
Parents who separate or divorce during the school year should make appropriate changes to the school information/emergency card.Please notify the school office.In cases of confidentiality, please contact the school principal.