Welcome to Modified Football
Steve Trenchard (Strenchard@tonacsd.org) & Keenan Newman (Newmankeenan28@gmail.com)
2018 Game Schedule
- HOME - AWAY
(Scrimmage) Saturday, Sept. 8th @ THS 10am vs Pioneer, Iroquois, & North Tonawanda
(Game 1) Wednesday, Sept. 12th @ Alden 5pm 3:30 BUS
(Game 2) Wednesday, Sept. 19th @ Depew 5pm 3:30 BUS
(Game 3) Thursday, Sept. 27th vs JFK 5pm
(Game 4) Thursday, Oct. 4th vs Cleve-Hill 5pm
(Game 5) Wednesday, Oct. 10th @ Maryvale 5pm 3:30 BUS
(Game 6) Thursday, Oct. 18th vs Starpoint 5pm
(Game 7) Wednesday, Oct. 24th @ Albion 5pm 3:15 BUS
- Modified Football practices will start at 3:45pm and end at 5:45pm each week day. Please be prepared to pick up your child in the MAIN HS PARKING LOT by that time.
- Modified Football practices will begin on August 16th @ 12pm. (Please click on the "Classroom Calendar" tab to view entire practice schedule and other important dates.
- Student athletes must have the following paperwork turned in for practice eligibility:
Impact Testing (Aug. 14th, noon)
Physical (Turned into NURSE)
Health History Form
Parent Permission Slip
TCSD Code of Conduct
NOTE: Players are expected at ALL practices, even if they cannot actively participate!!
- Students must attend and participate in three (3) helmet practices, five (5) shoulder pad practices, and five (5) full pad practices (13 equipment practices TOTAL) in order to be eligible to play in the first scrimmage. Players will need 16 equipment practices TOTAL in order to be eligable for the first game.
- We expect full commitment to the practice schedule/game schedule from ALL players. If a player misses a practice without notifying coaches beforehand, they may lose their spot on the depth chart in the upcoming game.
Important Upcoming Dates
August 8th- Parent Meeting @ Tonawanda City Middle School/High School Complex
August 14th- IMPACT Testing Day- 12:00pm in HS Library
August 16th- First Day of Practice (Modified Football) 12pm
August 20th- Helmet Handout Day
August 21st- First Helmet Practice
August 22nd- (Physical Deadline for Game #1)
August 23rd- Shoulder Pad Handout Day
August 24th- First Shoulder Pad Practice (Physical Deadline for Scrimmage)
August 29th- Parent Meeting- Auditorium, 6PM
August 30th- Full Pad handout day & Jersey Handout Day
August 31st- First Full Pad Practice
September 6th- Eligible for Scrimmage/Game Day
Please join our Modified FB *remind101* to receive text notifications